Look at our Updates page for the latest news as well as upcoming and ongoing programming.
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 945, Lincoln City, OR 97367
Physical Address: 2435 NW Oar Place, Lincoln City, OR, 97367
As part of the United Church of Christ, we have served as an inclusive, progressive, compassionate, activist, Spirit-filled presence in Lincoln City for more than 60 years. Our sanctuary sits high on a hill overlooking the great Pacific Ocean!
- followers of Jesus
- both an Open & Affirming and a Just Peace congregation of the United Church of Christ
- empowered by God’s spirit, and informed by scripture
- a worshiping community committed to living in covenant with God and all humanity
- seeking to serve God as we work peace and justice in our time
- committed to practice God’s unconditional love for all creation
- engaged in respecting and learning from all faith traditions
- striving to be known by the love we have for one another
- a faith community that believes that God is still speaking
Our Vision: Caring unconditionally, Serving boldly, Creating peace & justice.
Our Mission: To nurture a diverse and welcoming community, committed to following fearlessly wherever God is leading us.
We are an Open & Affirming and a Just Peace church
6 thoughts on “About our Church”
Could you tell me the times for Good Friday and Easter services?
Hi Helen, Thanks for your interest in Congregational Church! Palm Sunday & Easter Sunday worship service are
at our regular time: 11:00am. We Do Not have a Good Friday service but we do have a Maundy Thursday service on
Thursday, April 14th @ 7pm in the sanctuary. Hope to see you there!
I would like contact information for Family Promise. My sister wants to get involved with it.
Laurie & Sherry
Family Promise 5030 SE Hwy 101 Lincoln City OR 97367 541-614-0964
Provides shelter, meals, and comprehensive assistance to homeless and low-income families with children in Lincoln County while they seek to achieve sustainable independent living.
My husband an I are looking at moving to Licoln City, OR
We are currently UCC here in Spokane WA. Would like a congregation similar to what we have here.
Welcome to try US out. We have a lot of Good People willing to make you feel VERY Welcome. Church is 73+years of Just Peace,
Faithful Loving worship to our God with Open & Affirming whomever you are. Sunday Worship 11:00am See You There.